Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Turning 35...

Well it had to happen...my 35th birthday. Since I'm now the mother of two small babies, my birthday was just slightly more exciting than a normal evening! I had dinner cooked for me (courtesy of my mother) and got to open a few presents. It was just lovely! My baby boy fell asleep on me after I fed him and laid in this position for most of the evening. My parents, in-laws, and us enjoyed verinka and German sausage for dinner and a delicious chocolate mousse pie baked by our niece Haley.



Can't deny how special being 35 is with a wonderful husband and two beautiful and much loved kids! I am so lucky!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

grammy said...

hope you had fun being honored for being such a wonderful person, daughter, sister, wife and now mother!