Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Levi's birth

Well Levi Stephen finally decided to come on Wednesday, February 24, 2010. I still wasn't feeling too much pain with my contractions but after my doctor's appt that morning and found out that I was 5 cm dialated, we knew I would be having him that day. We arrived at 1:15 p.m. and Levi arrived at 3:28 p.m! I was progressing too fast again by the time the intense pain came so once again I had no pain meds. Oh, I had forgotten how much that hurt!! Thankfully its over before you know it and I had a precious baby in my arms! :)
Here I am just after settling in and getting excited to see my little boy!

Levi Stephen is here and so cute!

His tiny hands...

He weighed 7 lbs, 9.3 oz and 21 inches long.

Oh a daddy's love

The proud parents with our Doctor, Dr. Boken. We love her! I thought it was hilarious that Levi is putting up his two fingers saying peace!

All bundled up.

He is a wonderful addition to our family.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

grammy said...

Oh Levi, we are all so happy you are here! You are the greatest!