Friday, March 4, 2011

Levi's 1st birthday






As always, I am WAY behind on posting some pictures. So after some forceful prodding (Thanks Melissa!), I am posting at least one post until one of the kids wakes up!
These are from Levi's recent 1st birthday...February 24th. I can't believe he's already 1. Wow! We celebrated on Sunday, Feb. 20th so my brother's family could come for the day on the 3 day weekend. As luck would have it, Jordan got the flu on Levi's party day and so he & Wendy were stuck at home all day. Thankfully there was sun at his party after biting our nails that our "outside" party would have to relocate. We had a lovely party and Sonora thoroughly enjoyed our time at the park.
If you can see closely on Levi's face, he has some scratches on the right side of his face as well as over his lip. What a wonderful birthday present...not from a dog or even himself falling, but a little girl at church nursery that very morning. Apparently she wanted to squeeze (aka claw) his cheeks because he was so cute. Seriously we have no idea what happened but all we could tell him was that girls are trouble and in this case, perfectly ok to hit back. :) Needless to say, we haven't taken his 1 year old pictures yet!
We love you Levi...scratches, bruises & all!!! Happy 1st birthday!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

AHHHHHHH - I have such relief to see such adorable pics of everyone! I don't even care about their order of whatever... You are always too hard on yourself ("Idiot!"). Your kids are BEAUTIFUL and I cannot believe how quickly they are growing!!! I am so, so, so, so, happy about all the pics and the posts! THANK YOU!!! XOXO! - me

Gram K said...

Happy birthday, sweet boy! We love you!