Sunday, December 14, 2008

Early Christmas Party

On December 10, 2008 we celebrated an early Christmas with Aunt Nancy, Uncle Lon & Grandma Kessler at our house. I think Sonora enjoyed her first celebration! Here is our Christmas tree...
Aunt Nancy holding Sonora
Steve opening up his present from Uncle Scotty & Aunt Tammy and Taylor & Reid from guess where? Minnesota!
Aunt Nancy showing off Sonora's new pink uggs (purchased WAY before she was even born!)
I'm showing off my new lipstick from the box of makeup that Nance bought for me! Any girl's dream, right?

We tried to take a picture of Sonora with her Great-Grandma and Sonora didn't want any of it!

Suesse is showing off her new joker's hat!

I think Sonora wanted more presents! How much longer until the next party?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: